I need feminism because my self worth is constantly defined by the type of clothes I wear.
stop dressing like a slut and you won’t be treated like one
And thats why we need feminism, join us next week to read about how that guy is single
Every single one of your actions suddenly becomes epic when you listen to this
I play this in my car while I’m driving.
I’m getting married and walking down the aisle to this song
I decided this a long time ago
Try petting the cats to this.
Ima just gon reblog this a seventh time okay
Let’s all help college students get knowledge they deserve for free:)
- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.
Did we really almost forget Nikola Tesla’s birthday? Shame on us! The ever fascinating Tesla was born July 10, 1856 to Serbian parents in what is now Croatia. This image of Tesla is from the February 1919 issue of Electrical Experimenter. Tesla published what amounts to a pretty nifty autobiography, My Inventions, in the publication:
III. My Later Endeavors
See all our copies of The Electrical Experimenter we’ve digitized, where you can find some of the other articles he penned:
Tesla’s Views on Electricity and the War in August 1917, p.30
The Effect of Statics on Wireless Transmission, January 1919, p.627
Famous Scientific Illusions in February 1919, p.692
The True Wireless in May 1919, p.27
Electrical Oscillators in July 1919, p.228